2.12.05

saved by an e-mail

my dearest best friends,

i miss you, i really do, i just hope you wasn't so consumed with work and college, but i couldn't asked that of you, cos i know you love what you do. me myself i'm doing ok. i've manage this year ok i guess. i've met some interesting new friends myself. and of course as you would probably have guess it, making some new enemies too ahahaha. and the despite all that i still feel a bit lonely.
i'm so glad you've squeeze time to wrote those chunky extra super long e-mail, i really do. and i don't mind really. reading your e-mail is the best thing that happened to me this week. there are so many things i wanted to tell you, i don't know if i should wrote them here and now, cos i feel much better if i could talk to you in person.
oh.. what the heck, here it goes... i don't feel quite myself anymore, i feel like the big M has changed me, (i'm sure you know what i mean). i'm not the old val anymore, i'm more G'ish which i'm not supposed too (i guess). i've been hanging with ppl, who are way out of my league, and i couldn't carry myself. i guess i've been fooling myself, cos i'm trying to be them, which i'm not.
do you remember when we used to talk about them? how we used to avoid being them, because we don't want to be so typical. but on the other hand in order to be accepted is to be one of them... well, that's kinda my sit right now. they tried to convinced me the that i'm one of them, but deep down inside i know i'm not. it's been a constant battle, constant denial. and my mind almost gone mad. i dunno what to do? i hope i can see you b4 or after christmas, so i can tell you what really happened (without the coded words, and please sms P as well, i've lost her number again huhuhu). i'm so sorry that it's a less happy e-mail, cos i don't know whoelse to turn to. and i'm still in the same condition as i was 3 years ago, still wounded but more mature i guess.


oh.. i also will show you some pics from my exhibition >_<

your little friend

-val-