13.12.05

i can't do this all on my own... i'm not superman

been having another asthma attack.. sigh -_-. i promise myself i will be strong when the day came, but hey, it's still a week from my final day and i'm already crying in the corridor.

wiki came by yesterday to cook some congee, it's nice. but it kinda made me realise this is good bye in a way...
i didn't really thought it will be this hard. i thought i'm happy to leave brisbane and go back to my home town, jakarta. but why am i feeling nervous. honestly i've been feeling this mellow ever since naz went back to KL, i know i'm not really close to naz, but the thing is i hate GOOD BYE!

i've been talking to d, since it seems she is the only one available, (sly has been avoiding me, for some reasons, made me puzzled, have i done something wrong?) (wiki refuse my offer to walk her to the bus station, cos she doesn't want to see water in my face)... i'm feeling nervous actually and extremely sad, utterly confuse etc etc...
it feels like when i get back to home i have to readjust myself, i gotta adapt to the sit, to 'new' environment (well, i've worked in a design studio b4, but different company different environment, and not to mentioned different country as well!!). what if i can't fit in? what if? well, d said it's normall and i would fit in just fine... but she hasn't seen those indo designer website, i feel totally out of place, aaaaaa....

hmm... sigh... -_-