10.12.05

song 6

sly's car got hit by a bus this afternoon, dunno how i manage to stay calmed... saking tenangnya mungkin sly berpikir i don't care.. but the truth is, panick won't get you anywhere... (ahahaha... i can't believe i just said the exact thing my old boss used to said to me.red) anyhu the bus driver seems to be such a responsible person, so she just need to call the bus company and asked them to pay the bill.

anyhu, i'm planning to change this web, give it a new look, more design look. give it a new name perhaps. i just wish i'm not giving up a long the way. i got one color in my mind right now : GREEN.

Song 6- Daniel Powter

Now who did you ever want to be
you snapshot the girl in Tuscany
I didn't know recommend at the time
you're acting out of line
and I don't need you any more
Seeing something new is what I'm hoping for
I'm going to lose and go for a ride
Seeming that I've got time

[Chorus:]
So let's lie in the sun
You didn't want the world to know
But I'm not strong and you'll find out
And you get the rock 'n' roll
You let's groove in the high
You know you better come and get right
I don't know the question line
But the best comes back tonight

If it's cool, and you're cold
You hoping in the street to long
You taking like a fool better man
You taking like a fool in the night
And some good, some bad
You taking to the power help
You taking like a fool better man
You taking like a fool you know

[Chorus]

We would be alright
Some time I'm go long
and some time I 'm go to be another pole
And we'll go to be alright, and I'm what time ...
I'm could all, I'm could all

[Chorus]

[Chorus]


i just bought DP's album today, and i kinda like this song, although i'm not pretty sure what's this is about, but hey, it got some nice tunes in it. oh and one thing i know someone has been having the same prob with me, i wanted to tell her that it is okay to talk to me about it, if she wanted someone to talked to. but i don't know how to said it to her. and i was affraid if i have crossed the line, or maybe she just don't wanna talked about it. i mean i wasn't going to admit it at the first place untill one day i just had enough and i can't put up a smile anymore cos i'm carrying that burden. so as you all know, i'm a bit bold and i told my probs to m, and she's feeling the same too. and both of us were relieve after a long talk, eventhough we still don't know how to cope with it yet. but it's nice to know that you're not alone.

oh yeah and one thing, me and sly have been discussing about em, how she behave in the name of love. well, i've been giving some thought, i know that she's crossed the line. and it make me a bit worried. worried that i might be heading the same lane as her. well, sly didn't understand this of course, cos she had never been in mine nor em's sit b4. i guess, maybe there's some godness in em's case. it kinda gives me some perspective of what to do and what not to do. it gave me a lesson, a lesson we should all learned. (if only i could write it down, but i'm sworn to secrecy). it's kinda frustrating sometimes when you're best friend can't even understand what you've been going through. but i do realise sometimes i can't put my feet in her shoes either... so what should you do then?