12.12.05

so let's lie in the sun

i think i'm addicted to that song, Song 6 by DP -_-

oh well, i got a break through about myself really... i was talking to d about her dispute with s, and i've heard both side of the story. in the way d describe s behaviour i kinda realise that i'm more like s, that's probably why i think s is right. anyhu, i can she myself in s, and d made me realise that, although i'm hurt, but it's not my call to behave the way i do. i do have problem with forgiving and letting something go.

anyhu, i actually got lots of project coming up (mostly personal sih!):
1. redesign and rewrite my cv
2. redesign this web, (and probably asked steve to built it for me)
3. design an id for luvix (what is luvix? well, you'll see it in another 2 or 3 years. if it's not here in those periods of time, well then you probably will never see it.)
4. i heard a rumor that the valcor enterprise will finally rise from the ashes.. so i probably should prepare a new id for this company.