3.12.05

tribute...

my friend's band is on the radio, i haven't heard it, but i'm sure it's awsome, otherwise they wouldn't be the numero uno in the indie chart.

hmm... what about moi? well, my newest plan is to and try yacht racing, if i don't get a job as a graphic designer. get away from the city, sail into the ocean. my sister thinks that, it would be the best way for me, considering that i adopt a-s as my way of life. ahahaha, well the truth is i'm not a-s to my close and to my old friends.

speaking of friends, i realised that as you get older it became harder and harder to have a friend and to maintain a friendship. as mar said, 'cos a good friend is really hard to find, and worth more than any gold or diamond.' i agree with you there mar, i guess what she said is a self explanatory.