24.11.05

while you're somber

what's it like being in love? i seldom asked that to my friends, nobody knew the answer for sure... then how should i know if i'm in love? was it when i can't sleep at night? was it when the only person i could think of is him? was it when ... i suddenly lost my appetite when the slightest idea of him occuring in my mind? was it when i felt a thousands tiny butterflies in my stomach appears everytime i get flatered by him? was it when he suddenly appears in all my dreams? or was it when i know for sure that whenever i'm in trouble i can always count on him to bail me out?

well, someone did suddenly appeared in my dream a couple of days ago... someone i haven't seen in almost 6yrs, someone i hardly spoke to, is this mean... but a different person never really left my mind, i really do admired him, is this mean...

to be honest i've always avoided talking about love and relationship, feel a bit uncomfortable really... a bit sarcastic becuse mind never turns out well. dunno what drives me to start this blog with those silly ?'s on love...

ouww...another thing i wanted to tell you was that i had a pretty embarassing moment a couple of days ago, my mom had told my aunt that i'm planning to lived in jakarta instead. and she said,' what made val changed her mind? was it...-censored-...?' and she did text me to make sure she's right... and yes, my dearest auntie, you are right. how did she know? how did she sensed it? i never told that particular reason to anyone, not even to my best friends. was it too obvious? i hope not... i was so embarassed because i was always the underdog amongst my cousins, no one in the big family ever knew my plans, and now my secret plan was revealed...