6.11.05

the return of the idol

no.. it's not about the australian idol nor the the american idol nor whatever country idol...
it's the return of my 'idol'.. yep after so many months all alone without someone i could look up to, i finally found my idol...

well, not finally finally, i know this guy for quite sometime, he used to thought me many things, just by talking to him. then i became busy, we both were and we lose contacts... i'm in bne and he travels through couple of cities in asia. but now thanks to technology, i found a way... hooray... >_<
no.. i'm not attracted to him, it's just that talking to him feed my brain. i'm not a brainiac but i'm a fan of his article about life. he's young and yet he knows so many... (it safes me time to read all those books ahahaha.red)

ouw.. well...