3.3.05

sikat gigi makuro

i miss makuro, lebi, mary and pippin, dorothy, kentang, betty lou and my other ikan layars and also my 3 molly dori fish. i used to feed them at these hours and then pull out a chair near the small pond and read books for hours until my visions became blured and my neck ached.

how's my 1st week in uni? i say it's okay, as usuall i haven't really thought much about what projects i should take (d'oh.red). i went to a friend's house this afternoon, we had dinner together with his housemates and neighbours. and he asked me why am i so quite? i honestly dunno why am i so quite all of the sudden. i didn't talk as much as i used to, even to the ppl i used to chat with. i dunno if that's a good or a bad thing. i guess now i just like to watch and listen about what ppl have to say about things.

well actually there is one thing that worries me, JOB. i'm so affraid will become unemployee after i graduate. well, to tell you the truth, i could get a job easly if i want to based on relation and connection. the problem is my conscious mind tells me that i owed my uncle so much, that i don't want to ask him a favour to help me get a job. my parents were quite disappointed with my decission of not accepting his job offer. i just thought that i should try to make on my own this time, be more independent.

oh thing just strike my head, i always wanted to travell, lived in other continents beside asia pasificand africa, but i don't think i can. i think i better stay in the country. a lot of things that i'm being responsible of.