28.3.05

me and my little friend

hi there, i feel awful today, cos i had to lied to the whole bunch of ppl. plus i'm worried about my bank account, what if.. someone who had my wallet find out how to break the code and....ough..i couldn't and i don't wanna think about it..

the thougt of it has been buzzing around all day in my head, so i thought a nice day in the pool could chill it off... and boy, it really chill it off -literaly-... the water was freezing, should've known better not to go for a swim in this kind of weather (it's autumn in bne.red). but after a few strokes i didn't really mind the water temp and i might have another go b4 semester break's over.

well anyway, i've finally can chat with W, we haven't seen each other for centuries... and that's really rewarding, as if i forgot i had a probs....