30.3.05

lost

i don't know how to begin this blog... i've just receive a quite shocking news... i think i'm about to loose a friend...

i didn't realize the signs. some ppl said she is not herself anymore, but since i rarely met her i refuses to believe what other ppl had said bout her, cos she's such a dear friend to me. all this time i thought her face didn't look 'morning fresh' cos the result of a bad hair day, or bad hair cut, but... i was wrong and those ppl were right about her, she not herself, she's change..in a bad way. all this time she kept it a secret from me because she knew i would somehow oppossed. this is one of the time when i regret having a strong personality, sometimes it can drive ppl away from me. i do wanna help her, but i just don't how? and i just don't know how to gain her trust?

i don't know why as i get older it's getting harder for me to find a friend, true friendship that is? sometimes i wonder...am i a bad person? or am i just 'terlalu kaku'?

oh yeah, another bad news just came from home the first one is that my auntie suffers from breast cancer (stadium 3) and my garderner/driver/ security just got an motorcycle accident (my mom said nothing serious just a couple of bruises). this is going to be a tough semester for me, i just hope i can manage.