2.4.05

hideous chicken

yep, today i was supposed to tell one of my friend that i wanna quit the perfomance group. why? it's simple because i wasn't compatible. but i chickened out!! after much thinking, i decided not to quite because i thought she might need me to support her, after all, she the one who helped get through my 'panick attack' when my wallet was stolen.

so.. i went to practice and now i realise why.. all these years when i was in school, ppl never put me on stage, they've always put me backstage (which i then fell in love with the world of backstage.red), it's because i SUCK big time!!!! oh.. i know i'm bad at performing, i can't sing, i can't act, i can't dance. i would probably look like a scarecrow once i'm on stage. and the bad news is i'm in the front line (because i'm such a short little fella.red). well, i could do a lipsinc, pretend i'm singing when i'm on stage, but i couldn't do anything about the dancing part -_-...

and silly me, i was supposed to memorise the lyrics of the song we are going to sing, but... since those song only remind me of how suck i am at performing... so as writting this blog, i'm also singing along with jamie cullumn version of sing in the rain >_<... i know i've told M and my sis that i don't like jamie but, this song change my mind...