24.4.05

108

i felt really guilty for holding up this feeling... i thought she was a friend that i could count on, that's why i've always tried to be there for her whenever she needed me but the fact is she would rather hang out with her 'new found glory' group then with me, she wrongfully judged me b4 i had the chance to told her my side of the story once (she said she's not taking side, but it was obvious to me that she was taking side), she has said things that made me feel like i had a bad personalities.
but despite all that i dunno why i still hang out with her, and these couple of weeks i felt really really irritated by her. i know i've been really quite, but that doesn't mean i wanna to hear about something that is not important, i just want someone who could listen, just listen...

anyway..that's out i'm felt relieve, but i have another bad news... dodi just died this morning (dodi was my pet chicken.red) oh i'm going to miss you dodi... eventhough sometimes i felt irritated by you in the morning...-_-