19.4.05

sedih sepi kutanggung sendiri

this last couple of days was very exhausting, i finally quit the performance team and join photography departement instead (hahaha finally i can do something i like.red). speaking of photography, it remains me that i need a lesson this coming holiday, i hope i can find a tutor in jakarta (if anyone interested in giving me a lesson please send me an e-mail: k_nine@soon.com). oh yeah the good news is i still have time to go back to jakarta b4 liveworm starts (yeay..mbak widi, we can have our little reunion.red)

second is i found out that, again i'm stuck in the middle between 2 of my friends who didn't really get along -_-. well, i'm not saying the other one is a good person, but at least she shows that she do care disaat2 gue sdg 'jatuh'. huhuhu... apa yg hrs gue lakukan?

third, as usual assignments yg menumpuks... (this one is purely my fault, too much having fun huhuhuhu.red)

anyway begitu saja keluh kesah gue...skg ganti topic ya, graduation is getting closer.. a lot of guest lectures came and talk about how to set your portfolio, what 2 do on interviews... it's just making me more nervous. and it remains me that i need to set up a plan, either stays in oz (stays in brissie or move to melb or syd?) or go back to jakarta (and start everything from sracth again? incl 'the language'). making desicions used to be easy for me, but now, there r a lot of things needs 2 b considered.