21.4.05

pink panther

hmmm... i feel so tired today i almost fall asleep in the library. looking through all of those periodical journals always make my eyes drowsy. oh... i shouldn't blame the journals or the air con in the library that makes it so cosy, i slept very late last night. this time not because of assignments, but cos i called sly, my partner in crimes, and silly me i called her to bandung from my mobile... yeap so there it goes my call credits -_-... but i didn't regret it though, talking to her again after all this months would probably the happiest moment of my life for this month. maybe because she made me feel like a celebs, cos she practically screaming when she heard my voice, and she didn't stop being so hysterical for about 5 minutes, actually i was being hysterical myself huhuhu... >_<. she was supposed to start her uni this semester, but she got problem with her visa so she's won't be in bne until late may -_-

oh well .... i hope she's coming back to bne sooner...