1.8.04

what would u do if...

it's been a quite a while since i wrote my last blog. well, that's because nothing happen during those times, but a lot of things did came to my mind, but i'm just too lazy to wrote it down hehehe...
i really miss my dad, well all this time i can say that i'm really close to my mum, she's my best friend, but the thing with what happen between me and my dad it's so funny, perhaps a bit bizzare because i'm the exact replica of my dad. the things he went through when he was young, i'm living it right now. weird huh? i guess i lately i became more and more dependent to my dad. i'm capable of making decision for myself, but i always called my dad every weekend just to justified the things i've done this week, trying to make sure if made the right move.
maybe a lot of u had noticed that i'm more quite lately, some of u had asked why, but i never gave a serious answer, i didn't give any actually. it's simple, it's because i got nothing to talk about lately. i've come to realised that i always talk about the same thing over and over again. i'm sorry if i've made u guys bored.
oh i almost forgot to mention what i i wrote on today's title, what would u do if ur friend betrayed u? and talked behind ur back? i guess ur normal reaction is to stay away from him/her, right? but what about all of his/her kindnes to u? surely there must have some sweet memories between u and that friend? and surely u must've owe him/her something as friends often help each other. should we put that aside and let the fact that his/her betrayal took over the friendship?
i tried asking this question to a couple of ppl, and one of the answer shocked me, : 'valcory, i think u're thinking too deep. what if that person whose betrayed u didn't think about u. why should u think about them? don't let urself be driven by others.'
i guess now i know that the world is not as beautiful as i imagine.