9.8.04

silly little things does count

last sat i went to ekka, most ppl think it is pretty lame, but as always i slightly disagree with them. i think it's quite fun. if look at it at a different angles. i always like the classic part of ekka. it's like the modern version of indonesian pasar kaget hahahaha... and i love showbags more hahahahaha.....

i know i should start research on my assignments, but there is other thing came into my mind. i don't like how i being treated by someone lately. and if i'm the younger version of valcory, that person is dead meat, meaning don't expect me to be nice to that person. but years went by and i grown up, i realised i was being my grandfather (sgt kaku dlm bersosialisasi.red). and now, i'm faced with the same prob, only this time a part of me don't wanna loose this person, but a part of me wanna stays the way i am when i was younger. so i'm still not sure what should i do for the time being.