26.8.04

i'm just an outsider

has anyone ever read that book,'the outsiders'? i haven't, and i got this funny feeling just now, that i oughta read that book. probably because i've been introduce to a new group that i couldn't fit in to... well, i could fit in 4 years ago, but not today, i've grown up now. they're nice kids, but my time is over. (how old am i again?) huahahahaha.... my life time experiences have made it easier for me to fit in with ppl whose older than me, not younger. probably because hangin' out with younger ppl has this weird effect on me, it sort of made me feel superior, and i'm avoiding that superior feeling.

and once again i got a confession to make, to N i've lied to you, i'm so sorry... last night when u called me, i didn't told you the truth, because i can't, it'll only make things worse. and i'm not sure u can handle the truth either, ppl only wanna hear what they want to hear N. and i figure it's best if u don't know it, but if you really wanna know, i'll give you a hint : 'BLOGS'. yup read them carefully, and maybe u'll understand why am i being so reluctant. i also know the chances are so small that you're gonna read my blog... but there's not nothing wrong with hoping that someday u'll know the truth.... (about cats and dog.red)

oh last sat, i went out with a good friend of mine, i've known her for a year, but i just get to know her last sat. anyway the bottom line is i've just realised that her imperfections made me appriciate her. i've grown more respect on her. maybe because i'm such a troubled kid, it has that effect on me.