2.8.04

it's easier said than done

i know as a writer i critized many things, i seem to have always got an opinion on every issues. but as time went on, i've come to realised that a lot of the things i've wrote is easier said than done and to be honest i don't know what's it like to be in that position until i personally experienced it. this is kinda embarassing, but i gotta to admit that some of what i wrote are not entirely valid, and things are not always black and white, there are also the grey area that i've never been able to tackle.

still continuing on those betrayal issues, it kinda forced me to grew up (some of u might remember that i've once said, 'i don't wanna grow up'. but after i've been betrayed by an immature person, it change my whole horizon.red). and at the end, i still in contact with that person, i dunno why, but my feelings said that person might come handy one day... some day

anyway, i'm in QCA right now, i still got an afternoon class ;(, i know i've made a promise to myself i will go back to that geeky side of me, so i can boost up my GPA. and as i said b4 it's easier said than done -_-.... because now i wanna run home and got some sleep ...