10.8.04

clueless

oh..i would be lying if i said nothing wrong with me... it's not a big problem, but it bothered my mind quite a bit. and the good news is i got a hints yesterday on how i should handle it. the keyword is 'i wont do that to someone i like'. now i guess i know or am i assuming that .... doesn't like me. or .... never like me since ... is always sort of away, and i'm not getting the 'msg' all this time. sure need some clarification! how tragic!

okay let's moved on to the good news, my friend Denath is getting married... how exciting, but i can't come though, she's getting married in a mosque near my house on the 13th this month. yesterday when Soleh called me to tell me the news, i was sort of thinking maybe i don't belong here in bne, i belong in jkt, because i was so excited when i heard the news that she was geeting married in a mosque near my house. i was imagining what's the deco will look like, the food, all those kebayas that ppl will wear... to be honest i love jkt despite the weather, the rudeness of its ppl, not to mention traffic jam, all those traditional betawi. and i wa hoping i could restore that. and all of the sudden i don't wanna get PR! and most important of all i wanna go home to my family (mom and dad and my sis, and my grandparents).

speaking of my sisters, yesterday when i went to ekka with vivi and her sister yoana, i was quite because i missed my sisters, i know ruci will love to go because of the showbags and rari will love all those spongebob stuff that hanging around the showbags area. it kinda make me realised that i need them. they're my best friends.