3.8.05

the space between

if you're asking me how i feel right now? to be honest not good, but bad either. i'm still shock after reading the that blog, she got a point though althoug i'm not totaly agree. but i hate to admit that she got a point. i hate it, it made me hate my status right now.

what make things even worst is that i got this hm where i have to sort of objectively see myself 5 years from now... gosh, i used to have some imagination of what am i going to be... pretty high, now all i can think of is home, being with my family, and have no care in this world what so ever on carreer... i think that's what my older cousins have been doing for these last few years.

btw i think this is what i'm gonna be writing:
in 2010 i'll probably be in jakarta, yep, i dunno what company i'll be working for. magazine perhaps, so i could learn a bit here and there on journalistic as well. i would also start to build my own children clothing shop, where i design the clothes and my sis will design some accessories. what would i be driving? land rover freelander of course.. NOT hahahaha i would probably get myself toyota innova or nissan x-trail. marrieage status? dunno... don't wanna think about that!!!! i hate that subject!!!