21.9.05

what lies beneath

I could think of an intro for today’s entry, I just wanna pour my heart out…
Well, what would you do if you knew something about A but A thinks you don’t have a clue, and this A person is trying so hard to cover it up. Hoping that you would never knew about it? hmm… should you just play along with this cover up game? Or …
Well, at first I didn’t really mind, but now it’s getting ridiculous. I can stand being left alone in the dark, I thought I’m your friend dude… kenapa loe kudu nyembunyiin kenyataan itu dari gue?

oh and another thing, what if your friend gotta chose between you and her bf? would you stay away from her cos she seems so happy with him, or would you ... this is kinda confusing huh? my friends bf thinks i'm a bad influence cos i'm a freak. on one side i really wanted her to be happy, but on the other side i don't wanna loose a dear friend...
oh valcory... let her be happy, u used to be on your own anyway... -_- and there you go once again i lose another friend... i guess it's also about time you leave bne...

so to do 2morrow: ask about shipping company, ask about tickets (make sure it's oneway ticket)

ps: dude i know... but i still wanna hear you say the truth to me....