5.9.05

the ultimate everything

ok... here are the good news, my friends sly fnally got the 'post man' bag she wanted.. hip hip hooray, cos she finally see and agree with me in terms of patterns and she got the ultimate bag!!!! for me i haven't got my ultimate bag, but i got lots of handy dandy trustworthy bags >_<

in the car she went on and on about buying the ultimate wallet together (same style different colors)... and my mind went nuts!!! ouw.. kay... the ultimate wallet, well, the things is... i can't get them now, cos :
1. i couldn't afford it,
2. it's not my time to wear the ultimate wallet,
3. even my 'ladies' wallet is still sitting nice and tightly in her box in my cupboard
so...
it's gonna take a long time until i finally bought the ultimate wallet and bag.

and all those talk about the ultimate wallet... i realise it today that although having the ultimate wallet is going to be very indulging, i have another brands of my own personal taste, and apparently not many ppl have heard of these brands, so today i went on the net and investigate...
and it turn out that these brands mean nothing if you compare it with the ultimate, gee weez, no wonder not alot knows about it. but anyhuu.. i like te website, clean and simple, realiable, and shows good quality hmm... feels like click and buy...-_-

ow... another thing, yesterday i witness that good deeds indeed get rewarded... and it made me feel so good... i'm happy..

now enough talking... it's time to get back to write down the ultimate resume huahahahaha...