2.10.05

the 100th episode

it's been 4 years and i still hate those songs!!! this is really crazy, i went nuts, i was angry and almost screaming "LIARS" when those songs appeared on the telly. talking about crazynessity (-_-) . luckily, i wake up early this morning and saw beyonce's 'the fighting temptations' it cool my head of to realize there are some alternative... and to know that i'm not possed. (btw, someone in the past did said i might be possed, just because i refuse to do something.red) my defence was i'm not possed i'm just modern.

this morning my head was filled with Beyonce's come home. yes B you've said it it's time for me to come home, home to where my heart is, home where i belong, home is where my family is.

anyhu, my sis been practicing this rather strange english accent and said that we might move there. isn't that a great news everybody? i'm so excited, it makes my heart pumps again, as if i'm in love. i'm sure it wasn't the same as what ros and sly felt for their bf but hey... it's still is exciting...

it's time to come home...

ps: i know most of the time i'm too scared to fell in love cos i was too affraid to get heart broken but this time, i'm not affraid... i'm ready for the ride...