9.5.08

feels like a babble

well, it's this time of the year anyway, where you'll start recieving wedding invites... i do too, at it feels odd, instead of my parents name on it, it got mine,
Valcory W
Bla bla bla st, JKT.

my cousin's getting married this weekend, next week's my friend, and then my best friend's by the end of this year. but don't even try to asked when's my turn...
by the time i was 12 when some of my friends have their 1st love, i said, "i don't think i want to get married."(well, i did have a huge crush on someone back then, i still do maybe until now xp) at middle school, i was too busy planning the next mischivous things, and off course studying hard so i can get a scholarship to that hip and cool girls school. i did get acceptance at that girls school but i gave up my place to my friend, (and i'm glad i did that) i went to this semi international school instead. highschool wasn't as great as i thought, you know everyone, and everyone know you, but somehow it felt lonely. so then again i focused on doing my research in the lab. i'm not that smart, it just that it's cool, the ac always on ehehe ^^. had a relationship but fails to maintain... i had fun though, learn a lot from him too. then i went to college ^^. college was fun, stressfull but fun. meet someone, who seems like he's the perfect guy to bring home to meet your parents, but.. well he's not what he seems to be.

working life... stressfull, but i meet nice and cool ppl ^^. had a crush on someone too ^^, he's perfect. but i chose the other guy, who's totally the opposite, he's different in any sort of ways you could imagine.. at 1st i was just trying to be his friend, he seems to have none when we met. i thought there's something between us but we are too different, and he's in love with someone else, i'm just the rebound. and all he said (now) seems to be a lie, there was no something, for him this was all just a game, to keep him amused, just a temporary state-like a commercial break in a superbowl game...

now, when i look at my cousin, i'm glad all that's is over, i don't want to be in her shoes, if the thing that i had went on, i will be blinded with that so called love and make my family suffers. i am catholic, we are pretty moderate in terms of breaking rules for certain circumstances, but for mariage, the church are very strict. but i'm not against it, i'm just merely trying to avoid being in the same situation...

miss p onced told me, that she doesn't want to get married, she just need a best friend to stay by her side for the rest of her life.. maybe she's right... maybe that's what i need too, i'm untill now still don't know what to say, if ppl asked me when.. i usually said,"later, i still want to travel.. or i want to work overseas.. or i want to get my master degree 1st.. " but honestly i don't know if i want to get married. but miss p is right though, i do need a friend to accompanied me for the rest of my life...