13.5.08

driving with miss frog

the wedding isn't that bad after all, but the morning after felt like a hang over...
got a headache, stomache, and nose-ache (i mean i got flu)...

i was supposed to do something today, but i completely forgot -_-, so i went for a drive with miss frog, believe me, i'm better off driving big cars, but seems that miss frog is the only thing i'm allowed to drive beside the ones in wii, she doesn't completely understands me, always went completely the opposite of where i wanted to go. and she didn't tell it like it is...

miss frog was broken when she was given to me (well, she was given to my mother to be exact), but i'm sure she'll be just fine with me (or maybe she will get worse.red)..
she was broken, but i think i'm going to love her as she is ^^, welcome to my world miss frog...