23.6.05

weak beak tweak freak...

the rain is gone, then came the sun and the dry wind plus dust... it never been this dusty in bne, and i'm allergic to dust, so.. my nose is running and now is swollen and apparently i'm running out of my allegies tablet, so i replace it with flu tablet... and it always make me weak and lying helpless in bed..

well, i guess it's a good thing considering that i'm so angry and felt annoyed by someone. i've never felt this annoyed b4. it feels like i wanna shout at her face telling her that her behaviour annoyed me so much, i just couldn't stand her... but i also realise that it will only hurt her feeling and i will not get my messages accross to her mind that COPYCAT IS A CRIME...

and since i'm so weak right now, i can't confrot her and tell that to her, guess i gotta wait until i'm somber...