11.6.04

i was planning to start studying today, but my back hurts so bad, dunno what happen with my back, i just woke up this morning and it hurts. i thought i was going to have a nice chat with my bf today, but he was busy. actually he got his exam grades today, and it didn't look good, and silly me, i didn't say anything to comfort him! i should've say something. usually i got a bunch of comforting words to say to ppl when they're down, but nothing came out of my mouth today. what the hell's wrong with me? why am i being shy to him? me, org yg paling nggak tau malu, org yg paling ceriwis diantara anggota SOC tiba2 jadi speechless.
anyway, since my bf is working today, so i chatt with his bestmate to get an inside scoop. but as time went on, the converse turn to his probs. i can't believe myself giving advise to a 33yrsold man. and he seems ok with the way i think. cool ;) does this mean that i'm no longer a spoil little girl? hmm... -_-