15.6.04

hoah...-_- z..z.. today is the last day of my 1st semester in QCA, i can't believe this, time does went on so fast! soon it'll be the last day of my 1st year in QCA and then it'll be my 21st b-day. i felt that i haven't achieve anything in my life. yesterday when we held an SOC uplate, Angiverl told us that she got another freelance job, and i thought ... gosh, look at u valcory, u're going to be 21 soon and u haven't achieve anything in ur life. one of the counselors in my high school once told my parents that i'm a very laid back person, and i don't have any achievement motivations. while my high school friends used to say that, 'valcory itu nggak punya niat idup!' well, if they say i don't have any achievement motivation, they're right, but 'nggak punya niat idup'? they're wrong, aku mau hidup 1000th lagi!