15.5.05

time bomb

hmm... yup i finally woke up and found reallity and i don't like it... i'm running out of time, and i'm constantly thinking about stuff that i shoudn't be thinking and worrying gosh... and in a split second today, i was thinking of cutting myself, for an hour i was thinking of quiting school, and for 3 hrs i was constantly strugling trying to concentrate on doing my assignments. luckily my mom called and remind me of my long life dream, to worked overseas (outside ind and oz). gosh what a sweet dream, now i don't whether i could still have the strenght to keep reaching that dream. my mind is full of shecdules, deadlines, briefs... and no idea, yup none what so ever.

but i manage to stay calm for 4 hrs, worked on tiny winy bit of assignments, which only involve some mags, glue, double sided tape, and siccors. yep cut and paste took 4 hrs. and then..now i started panicking again... huah -_-.