10.7.04

iPod, that guy at the dance party and an old friend of mine

now that i don't have any music while i'm walking around, i felt even more alone than i had ever before (hiperbola.red). i'm so used to having my discman whenever i leave home, now i'm gonna have to improvised or get used to no music. i did some window shopping yesterday, and i think i'm falling in love with iPod, that 20GB pearl white iPod. but it's expensive, luckily i found a store that can do a 'lay by' for an iPod, great it last for 3 months, that's ok, better than no music at all, right?

this weekend has been great, nothing to complaint about. i go to a dance party, that was actually very lame, but since i went out with my friends, i had a good time. if u're thinking that because i met a guy there. u're partly wrong. yes i met a guy, but he's my old friend from my old college. we haven't seen and talk to each other for such a long time. it felt a bit weird because some of my friends that went out with me the didn't know about the history between me and him, they sort of saying to me, 'kamu cocok berdua.' i've been hearing a lot of those when we're still hanging out together. it felt weird because, he's less annoying. and despite what ppl said about us, we're just friends, i got my ian, he got his 'girlfriend to be' (masih pdkt, and he won't tell me her name.red).

i was going to write something, but after i thought about it. if i wrote it down, i might hurt someone's feeling, eventhough that is not my intention. the bottom line is, i'm not alone, i still got some friends, eventhough they're miles away.