17.4.08

ur father's tractor

monday.. nope it's tuesday 3am... i opened the front door.. say hi to my mom, saying "i'm home". told her what happened at work, and of course i finally told her what happened this last few months. she's not happy about it, but i'm glad i let it out.

i dozed off the entire day, i'm back to my old habits, surprisingly loving it. nervously loving it. and it's all coming back to me, what they said about me at the beginning of my career. *sigh.. i can do this ^^.

ps. mr dandy send me secret message to "hang in there", if i'm not mistaken -_-"
anyway i'm glad he send it, no matter what he's trying to say. it get me through the day
pps. the other mr. r offers me his tractor, so i can execute my mischief plans ^^.
ppps. my toefl score isn't as bad as i predicted ^^