4.3.08

maybe next wednesday, i'll kiss you...

i'm still in bed rest... silently humming this song by meiko...

Every little thing I do, I do for you
With every little thing I think a thought of you

And I try so hard not to notice
I try so hard not to care
I try so hard not to know that you're not here

But I'm counting down the hours
And I'm counting up the days
I try so hard not to show this side of me

Jealous of the way they walk, the way they talk
'Cause I don't think they know just what they got
Jealous of the way they look, the way they are
When I just want to be the way we were

And I try so hard not to notice
I try so hard not to care
I try so hard not to know that you're not here...

then, something pops up on my screen...
x : val are you in love?
v : maybe..
x : who's the lucky guy?
v : no one in particular
x : that's a bit strange, but it's very you alright... hey val..
v : yeah..
x : about that guy, i think... he never met a specimen like you, so he doesn't know what to do with you...
v : thanks, i guess.. a specimen (o_0)?