19.2.08

me and my utopian dream

"kamu terlalu baik untukku" i couldn't get it out of my head...

and so it was over, to be frank i was going to break up with him too, but i was going to do it nicely, something that would put a smile in his face, eventhough i'm saying goodbye. that's why i'm stalling ... but he beat me to it...

it was 2am and i was still tossing and turning last night reminiscing... what happened yesterday when i walked in to the office, i told them what happened, and as i looked into their eyes, then i remembered what i told c and how she reacted.. even sal and iddo (to be honest i don't know iddo very well) reacted the same way... i sighed and stare and there they are... my own crowd, the thing i've always wanted, the place where i belong. i smiled and i feel loved... i just got dumped but i feel loved >_< and then i went back to sleep.

there are a lot of things i want to write... i guess it'll have to wait, oneisan is giving her words of advise...