27.11.07

monday blues

it was a pleasant sunday, i had funch (fun brunch.red) with my family, it's my aunt's birthday.

but it was a lousy monday, i woke up had an argument with my mom. dressed up for work, fully prepared with nano ipod you gave me, my pink 'grandma' cardigan and that blue blanket. from where i sit in is very cold, so that's why i brought reinforcement. hour went by, 1st bad new, i had to changed supplier, 2nd totally using another person's design (which is very bad for my soul), 3rd i found out the awful truth about one of my friend (it seems that my mates know about it but hadn't found the right time to tell me), 4th visa process hasn't been going very smoothly... so i had another argument with my mom.

oh well, i guess i just spend tonight watching house md. at least we have something in common.