12.1.06

photograph

when i look back on my ordinary, ordinary life
i see so much magic though i missed it at the time...
photograph - jamie cullum

sitting still in my home pc and think, whilst my eyes still looking for that magical words 'GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDED' which now made it seems impossible to be found.
in my mind goes: i've become the person i hate the most. i've said something snobby yesterday, i've seen the look on their face, and now i felt guilty. why? why? why did i said what i've said!!! why can i be just that nice person, why can just keep my opinion for myself. i guess it's time to make a new year resolution!!
1. always keep those sarcastic opinion to myself
2. always smile
3. always keeps a happy thoughts!
4. learn to drive properly!

i missed having the freedom to wonder off on my own!